Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newby's--read the archives

Options
BillB
BillB Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just read some lengthy threads on ribs from March 16.2000 that really can educate other newby's on cooking ribs, the different methods and results from each. Quite educational. It just makes me want to do ribs more than once a week to try the various ways.The bottom line---spend some time in the Archives-it's a treasure chest.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    BillB,
    While I agree with you totally, I haven't had ANY success with searching or opening archives lately. Has anyone else had this problem??

• BillB
    BillB Posts: 26
    Options
    T-Bone,
    I came across it inadvertenlty. I was looking for Steam Buddy and tried " steam buddy bigreenegg" in Google and it came up with the the thread-the only connection was "steam" as in water in the drip pan steam..

• Unknown
    Options
    T-Bone,[p]Like you, I have not had any luck searching the
    archives...all I ever seem to get is "ht://Dig error", or
    just a link to the BGE FAQ page.

• Unknown
    Options
    T-Bone,[p]I just discovered the following post on 7/26 from MikeO:[p]"The archives can be hard to search. Someone (I apologize for forgetting who) figured out an alternative method for searching them. Try usingGoogle (www.google.com) and enter the search term "site:biggreenegg.com" along with your keywords. Works pretty well."[p]It may not get directly to the exact post, but it will get you to the right area.[p]
    [ul][li]Flank Steak Recipe[/ul]