Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Dome Thermometer Woes

Kelly KeefeKelly Keefe Posts: 469
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted a question several days ago regarding my 3 month old, plastic covered dome thermometer and it's amazing ability to increase my cooking temp by 200* (sorry, on my laptop which doesn't have a numeric keypad to do the degree thingie) with a touch of the hand.[p]Several of you said troop on down to your dealer, raise hell and ask for a replacement, possibly going so far as to call BGE. After re-reading the warranty I didn't hold out much hope of getting a free replacement. (Come on BGE, I understand not warranting a life time thermometer but give us a couple of months....)[p]I'm pleased to say that I went by my dealer today, said "Watch this." and went from zero to 200* in a second. He motioned me over to an Egg, removed the new glass topped 'meter, handed it to me and said, "Have fun." Thank you Coleman Appliance! You da man![p]Kelly Keefe
Jefferson City, MO[p]PS is $98 for a mini a good price? Tempted, but unsure....

Comments