Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thank you for the "Ode" and Archive begins now.

WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
edited 6:45AM in EggHead Forum
Yes, I did see the "Ode to the Webmaster" thread. Wow, thanks a lot. I know I don't give the site NEARLY the attention that my father did; but, I'll try to keep things moving along. The recipe scetion does need some attention actually, as do the visitor profiles. And then there's EGGtoberfest comming up. Hope to see many of you there. It was great fun last year.
Of course, it is also well to remember that the Big Green Egg pays the bills for our web space, so we must also thank Ed Fisher. And since the forum represents the greatest portion of BGE's web expenses; it is not just I (and Brenda, my indispensible assistant, or am I Her assistant?, oh well, whatever....) who appreciate hearing that the forum brings so much to so many. It helps to make it all worth while for all of us!
Thanks again.
WMK.

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    The archive is complete.
    Thanks again and Happy Q'n.
    WMK.

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    WMK, your work is invaluable to us...You came to us in a moment of need, and filling some great shoes. God bless.
    C~W[p]