Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Burnt Tips

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I recently read about burnt tips. I have a brisket on and will pull it off tomorrow. I recently read about burnt tips. Can anyone advise me how to cook them? Better yet, how to eat them...i.e. sandwich, stew, chile?[p]Thanx

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    Boxerpapa,
    i am starting my flat to make them now!![p]happy eggin
    tb

[ul][li]Try This[/ul]

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Buster Dog BBQ
    Buster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    Options
    BENTE,
    I hope you mean point. The burnt ends come from the point not the flat.

• Greendriver
    Greendriver Posts: 128
    Options
    you can make some awesome BE's out of flats too, as I believe Thirdeye pointed out (no pun intended) in the beginning of his article.
  • Unknown
    Options
    BENTE,[p]My bad, I meant Burnt ends. But thanks for the info. I will seperate after today's cook, and continue to cook the ends.[p]Thanx
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    Buster Dog BBQ,
    sorry can't find a point here so i have to do what i can to get them... but hey feel free to sent me one.[p]happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb