Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

3x8 equal one full egg

GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
24.jpg
<p />Well...here are 3-8 lb butts (24 lbs) of Q for tomorrow. This was one full egg and I know it is gonna be good. Slathered with yellow mustard and dusted with Elder Ward's rub...yum...yum! I estimate about 20-22 hours cooking time and some very sore fingers after I get it all pulled tomorrow.[p]Happy 4th Y'all
·

Comments

• Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
    View?u=141579&a=9609961&p=47370802
    <p />Bob,[p] Golly, that sure looks familiar!![p]MikeO
    ·
  • GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    MikeO,[p]Hey...nice going! This is my first try at 3 this large. Are you doing these now or is this an old picture? If from previous, how long did they cook and how did they turn out?[p]Bob
    ·
  • Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
    Bob,[p] Did these three in April for the Eggfest. If memory serves, it took about 22 hours or so. Turned out pretty darn good.[p]MikeO
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Bob,
    Sorry about my post below, I had to drive to S.F. from Phoenix for a funeral and just got back so had not seen the post below, I now understand what your doing with so much meat.
    Thanks,
    New Bob

·
  • ZipZip Posts: 372
    Bob, [p]That looks like a egg overflowing with love! [p]Zipley
    ·