Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Do The Brine

PainterPainter Posts: 464
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just finished eating the first pork that I have brined. Only way to fly. Did a 4lb. bone in pork loin with tenderloin piece attached.Took a little longer than I expected but I blame that on the bone in part. 325 degrees dome for 3hrs. Pulled at 147 degrees and let rest 10 minutes. Used a vanilla brine that was a little sweeter than my taste but didn't take away the fact it was juicy and tender. Can see brining pork in my future cooks. Give it a try sometime you won't be disappointed. Brined for 36 hrs.
Painter

·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Painter,
    Glad to hear yours was as succesful as mine was, and that vanilla brine sounds like it would be awesome.[p]Have you Hugged your Egg Today
    Wess

·