Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Okie Eggheads are born! Our first comp!

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
eggheads.jpg
<p />Well, I wouldn’t say we really got noticed; but we did show up! Jeff Hughes posted a kind post about us earlier in the week, and I'm just now getting a chance to post some pics. First of all, I can't say enough great things about Jeff. He came by and shared some good info with us! Thanks again Jeff! [p]Even though we got a nice 11th place in chicken, Jeff failed to mention that his name was called! Jeff is in the pic below, in the white polo shirt! I believe this pic was for Chicken.
DSC00684.jpg[p]Here is a pic of camp!
DSC00658.jpg[p]We ended up getting 24th place out of 33 teams! For a first comp that really isn't that bad. We have alot to learn about making BBQ that we love, and different for what the judges will like. Most of all, we had a blast and we really have the bug!! Jeff, you are right we will see you the summer and fall! Can't wait![p]Okie Egg Heads, Left Chris "Cookie Monster" Cook , Bryan "Locolongball" Marr, and Chris "Snoopy Dog Dog" Hale
OkieEggheads.jpg