Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

R&J's Mulberry!

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
edited 7:47AM in EggHead Forum
I just threw on my babybacks (Cat's recipe minus Juniper Berries...plus Lemongrass) on the egg. I also threw in 3 or 4 chunks of the Mulberry wood that RhumAndJerk graciously gave me. Smells pretty dang good. First time I have used Mulberry. Will post results if I remember![p]Got a good feeling about this one.
Time for a beer!
NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    Nature Boy,[p]As always, plenty of good ideas in all your posts including the closing. Just cracked open that first (certainly not last) cold can of PBR. [p]I also inherited some mulberry from R&J and really like it. Smells like strong apple during the cook but surprisingly subtle on the eat.[p]K~G

·
  • JethroJethro Posts: 495
    Nature Boy,[p]Is that good feeling about the ribs, the beer or the combo?[p]Jethro
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Jethro,
    I'll go with the combo.
    Beer.....good. Ribs.....good. Life....good.
    Fridays aint bad neither.
    have a great one!

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Nature Boy,
    Good luck with the ribs and the beer, just opened a Dos Equis amber myself, 103° here right now. After this I will have a vodka for ya. Let us know how them ribs come out.
    New Bob

·