Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

hey! spinn, we cheated -

mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
edited 1:32AM in EggHead Forum
spinn, thanks for your help last friday – the pizza was super and the evening was fun – i rolled the dough and the grandkids loaded it up and off to the big green egg we went – a wonderful tasting experience – and they had so much fun “creating their personal pizza - but – tonight we wanted to finish off the left over toppings but did not have time to create the dough – we used “pizza crust” by pillsbury – cooked/smoked at 400 for 15 minutes – turned out great – and so easy - and to quote alyce, "no mess!!"
In dog Beers - I have had only one !

• AlanAlan Posts: 72
    Mr. Toad,[p]Pilsbury pre-made dough is all I ever use and I think it is great, escpecially for a lazy guy like myself. I'm sure it costs a little more than roll your own, but it is SO much easier.[p]The consistency has always been good for me.[p]Cheers,

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Mr. Toad,[p]Not cheatin', my friend. Just a different path to a great pizza. I'm glad I could be of service.[p]I think the grand kids may have contributed to the fun - err mess![p]Spin

• Mr. Toad,
    Another option: Here in New York, you can also buy a round
    of dough from authentic pizza parlors. They charge around
    $1-$5, and all you have to do is ask. They plop it onto a
    paper plate, cover it with plastic wrap, and you're ready to
    go. ...Now if I can only learn to twirl it as they do.