Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table dimensions

currdogcurrdog Posts: 25
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm getting ready to design up my 2 table set-up for a large/small combo. According to the BGE official table plans, the 'B' dimension (height from lower shelf to upper) is 15" for the large. I remember reading somewhere about people converting from scissor to spring hinges and their table height being to high for the hinge. I also know that BGE doesn't update some of their pages very often ( DFMT is still NEW! )

Does anyone know if the 15" b-dim is correct for a large spring hinge egg, and 10" is correct for a spring hinge small?

thanks much.
·