Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunny Saturday

Options
MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=50068368&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />Hasn't been over 70 in 17 days and today it's gona be 80. Yeehaaaaa!!!![p]Got my new umbrella goin, gotta little country music on the Bose, got a batch of MickeyT's jerky ideling @ 150 with my newly developed "Temerature Ring", All I need is a beer in my hand.................Oh, it's only 7 am....that will have to wait.[p]Gonna be a good day.[p]Happy Satyrday all,[p]Mick

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    MickeyT.,
    Maybe you could get a colorful umbrella. That one is kind of dull. hehe.
    Nice picture. Enjoy the jerky![p]Isn't it beer-thirty there yet? (stolen joke)[p]Good one atcha.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    MickeyT.,[p]Sounds like the start of a great weekend. How do you like the Bose? I have the wave radioand love it![p]Smokey

• Painter
    Painter Posts: 464
    Options
    MickeyT., Same weather here in south central Wi. What a attitude ajustment with a little sunshine.(finally) Wedding to go to today (not mine) so no egging today, but plenty of beer I'm sure. I also have the Bose radio cd and Lifestyle 12 system and like both. Thinking of your setup also as I've seen them demoed and was quite impressed with the sound coming from a small convenient system. Like was said earlier--- it's beer thirty so party on ( pace yourself)
    Good weekend to ya
    Painter

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    MickeyT., Good job..a tip for ya tho.. Dash down to the local hardware store and pick up a plastic PVC pipe to flat surface clamp with the two screw eye holes. Use your bottom 2 x 4 and add the clamp there. Tighten and it will hold better, and loosen just a tad for removal. I think they come two to a package..no real expense.
    Cheers atcha...
    C~W

• Unknown
    Options
    MickeyT., Nice looking Que zone. Mind if I ask about the "newly developed temp. ring" ??

• Shelby
    Shelby Posts: 803
    Options
    MickeyT.,
    Sunny Saturday? Haven't seen the sun here in a few days.
    Please send a pic!

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    shiek,
    Still in the testing stages but I did have a temp ring hold 300 for 3.5 hours yesterday. And another hold 180, while doing a 4 hour jerky cook. Put it on and walk away.[p]I will post a picture later. I am also going to send a demo version to someone to field test. I think there awesome, but I also invented it. Go figure.[p]Mick