Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest afterthoughts...shoulda woulda coulda?

Options
guava greg
guava greg Posts: 139
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I notice when an event is finished I think of things that could have been done differently. [p]We're trying to put together either a full on Eggfest here in Hawaii (yup! all y'all's invited) or coordinate part of a cook-off here using eggs. So I'm thinking about what folks might suggest for this first time Hawaiian venture. Any ideas, suggestions or observations would help![p]Aloha,[p]Greg

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    guava greg,
    Being as though you're on the "Busy" island, perhaps hold the fest at a state park. If not there, maybe at your local BGE dealer. If not there, maybe at your house. If you are filthy rich, want to spend some of it and have lots of land on the beach where we could party with complete abandon, that would be nice. LOL[p]I suppose we could also have it at a local hotel in their parking lot.[p]Maybe we need to put together an exploratory committee to come over and research the possibilities.[p]Spring "Competent Explorer On An Incompetent Budget" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA[p]

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    guava greg,
    Oh man, you are seriously going to strain my Eggfest budget. -RP

• kolbdriver-disabled
    Options
    guava greg,[p]Wife and I are planning to be on Maui in September, Have the fest then and we will help..