Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest with Pics

BurntRaw
BurntRaw Posts: 565
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It was a great time, thanks Ed![p]The start:[p]DSC_0005.jpg[p]Off we go...[p]DSC_0007.jpg[p]The man...[p]DSC_0029-1.jpg[p]Gettin Jiggy with it...[p]DSC_0063.jpg[p]Can anyone guess who is cooking this delicacy?[p]DSC_0085.jpg[p]Shutting her down and loading them up...[p]DSC_0166.jpg[p]One way to get um home...[p]DSC_0158.jpg[p]Good night...[p]DSC_0170.jpg[p]Thanks again Ed for all your efforts in making this happen!

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    BurntRaw,
    Great shots AL. Seems like only yesterday LOL.[p]We just got home. Unloaded and now the cleanup. The first place I went to when I got home was the Scale. Believe it or not i LOST three pounds. I may have come up with a whole new way of dieting - eat some of everything you see for nine straight hours and wash it down with medicinal rum. I can handle that for ten more pounds.[p]I'll probably post a couple of photos too but I've got to wind down some first.[p]Great time. And as usual, Ed pulled off a very good Fest.[p]Spring "Home To A Larger Shower" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    BurntRaw,
    Great pics, My friend! Wow, the fruit of my loins...[p]LR

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Lawn Ranger,
    Please tell me you were joking about Chubby's bread. LOL[p]Mike

• Lawn Ranger
    [img][/img]IMG_3051.jpg
    <p />Car Wash Mike,
    His sandwich was awsome! However, there was some brief glitch in the bread for the Brie.[p]IMG_3047.jpg[p]A few more shots...[p]IMG_3048.jpg[p]IMG_3052.jpg[p]IMG_3053.jpg[p]IMG_3054.jpg[p]Two of my favorite people in the whole world...
    IMG_3055-1.jpg

• Lawn Ranger
    IMG_3051.jpg
    <p />Car Wash Mike,
    Forgot the Chick!

• onelegchef
    onelegchef Posts: 119
    BurntRaw,
    Guys and dolls My wife and I had a great time, learned a lot. and had some great food. y'all treated us very nice, we will be back next year. Thanks again.
    Bobby Ladd-FTW,Tx

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Lawn Ranger,you're the greatest....even when you are hot and tired and too pooped to pop....you maintain your "cool". Hope you didn't give One Shot too much grief. When you want to rattle his cage just look at him and say Spring Hen said "chocolate cake?" That'll get him. We had a great time with all of you and look forward to our next get together. It's always so much fun. Love ya lotz.....

Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    BurntRaw,[p] What a great time I had. It was a great pleasure being in amongst the "Texas Contingent". I hope I get to be a part of this event again..[p] Great Job Ed..
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Celtic Wolf, as a "master" of the dutch oven you must keep Texas in your circuit. That breakfast was fantastic! and that cobbler...wow! If the airlines only knew what they had under their wings. Thanks for coming. We enjoyed having you here in our great State. Come back anytime.

Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    BurntRaw, dude you are sneeky good with the glass, nice photos! I'll keep my eye out for an 18-200vr for ya. T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Lawn Ranger, it takes a real Texas cowboy to throw caution to the wind, climb back up on the saddle, fly in the face of death only to fire up oil and drop the tots! You, sir, certainly live the high wire life.......T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    tjv,
    If he'll come to Atlanta again I'm make lumpia if Mike fries it :>)

• 1shot1kill
    1shot1kill Posts: 136
    Spring Hen,
    That is just a low blow hehehe!!! Oh well, that cake was dang good, but so was everything you did!!![p]Love yall,
    1shot