Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Son's Birthday...............close call!

Options
locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC02612.jpg
<p />I told my wife we will keep it simple tonight, my son who just turned 9yr old has 3 of his buddies coming over for an all nighter! I told the wife I would make up some burgers and hot dogs. (hot dogs for the kids and some nice big onion burgers for me)! [p]So, I got to the fridge and getting ready to form the patties...no meat in the fridge! "Honey, where is the meat!" She replies, "In the freezer, dear!" Freezer....What? We don't have time to thaw.. Then she hits me with the news.. Oh, I got Frozen Paddies! I was devastated! [p]Well, I set up the egg for an indirect, a couple junks of oak for some flavor, and they ended up pretty damn good! My wife assured me that no frozen paddy would ever be in the house again, but looks like the Egg saved the day! [p]DSC02610.jpg[p][p]