Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Son's Birthday...............close call!

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC02612.jpg
<p />I told my wife we will keep it simple tonight, my son who just turned 9yr old has 3 of his buddies coming over for an all nighter! I told the wife I would make up some burgers and hot dogs. (hot dogs for the kids and some nice big onion burgers for me)! [p]So, I got to the fridge and getting ready to form the patties...no meat in the fridge! "Honey, where is the meat!" She replies, "In the freezer, dear!" Freezer....What? We don't have time to thaw.. Then she hits me with the news.. Oh, I got Frozen Paddies! I was devastated! [p]Well, I set up the egg for an indirect, a couple junks of oak for some flavor, and they ended up pretty damn good! My wife assured me that no frozen paddy would ever be in the house again, but looks like the Egg saved the day! [p]DSC02610.jpg[p][p]