Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Loadin Up for 'Dega

DHallDHall Posts: 180
edited 7:47PM in EggHead Forum
Headed to Talladega tomorrow and cookin Turkeys and Fatties for the trip.
4 Jimmy Dean fatties rolled in DP and 4 turkey breasts brined for 24 hours then coated with a homemade garlic/pepper rub.[p]IMG_0573.jpg[p]Eggs smokin and ready
IMG_0583.jpg[p]On the large:
IMG_0588.jpg[p]On the XL:
IMG_0592.jpg[p]Sliced and ready to eat:
IMG_0598.jpg[p]Everything sliced and packed in foodsave bags. THe back row are venison sausage balls the wife made. Next time ill try those on the egg as well:
IMG_0607.jpg[p][p]

Comments

• RevolutionRevolution Posts: 130
    DHall,[p]Thanks for sharing. Looks great. (Got an extra seat?)[p]-Charlie

• DHallDHall Posts: 180
    Revolution,
    Thanks...no extra seats this time around. Beautiful RV...one day I hope to have something very similar. Right now I just have a 30 ft 5th wheel but hope to upgrade to something like yours eventually. Would love to be able to pull an enclosed trailer loaded with my eggs and golf cart behind it.

• DHall,
    Have fun man. We are headed to the NHRA drag races in Commerce instead. Will have a pulled pork, ribs, and fattie menu ourselves. Going to cook all day Thurs and head out Friday am after I throw the kid out at school. Be safe and have a good weekend.

• DHall,
    Take us some good pics from the infield festivities!!!

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    DHall,
    I'm helping a coworker get her fire going and get her off to her first pulled pork cook in her new Egg tonight after work. They are heading to the race on Thursday.

• JackGTJackGT Posts: 64
    dhuffjr,[p]Y'all are all doin it right. I'm not going until Sunday, but I think I'll be doing a few butts to take along for the newbies.[p]JackGT