Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Barbecue Bonding

uncbbquncbbq Posts: 165
edited 11:27AM in EggHead Forum
Last fall I gave my son my old medium egg when I upgraded to a large at Eggtoberfest. He is getting into it this spring in Wisconsin. Two ecstatic phone calls the past two days. Slow roasted chicken with DP Jamaican Firewalk yesterday, two T-rexed steaks tonight. Both were "the best I've ever had."
Nothing better than discussing egging long-distance with your son.

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    uncbbq,
    That is so cool when you can share any experience with one of your off spring. -RP

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    AZRP,
    This past weekend when the wife (yes, the wife who.....) was in England, I cooked a whole brisket. I made burnt ends from the point and called up the boy to see if he wanted any. He rushed over after work and had his fill. He then asked if he could take the rest of the burnt ends home. A very satisfying evening. :-)[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    The Naked Whiz,
    That's what I'm talking about!!!!! -RP

• mulemule Posts: 152
    AZRP,
    I know what you mean - in my case, I cook and my 3 boys(and their friends)eat!!!!!!!!! I guess we are sharing!!![p]mule