Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

fixing chips

SlimSlim Posts: 44
edited 1:26PM in EggHead Forum
i have 1 small nick on my egg what is the best way to fix it is just cosmetic but would like to touch it up a bit
thank you i appreciate the help

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    slim,[p]I had the same problem and solved it with auto touch up paint thanks to my former VW. Check out a store that sells generic touch up paint and you should be able to find one very close in color. Take one of Humpty's feet with you for color match.[p]K~G

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    KennyG, a red Ferrari & a green VW? I hear you bought a mini. Don't tell me that there is a Macintosh in you future as well...!? JCA

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    J Appledog,[p]If I park the Ferrari and the VW just right in the driveway, it looks like a chili pepper from an overhead view hehehe. Actually there is a Mac in my future (company provided). The mini is fun but I'm still learning.[p]K~G

• slim, Hunter Green from Rust'Oleum is pretty close. Item 7738.