Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

gotta have MR. EGG!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Carey,
You were not kidding when you said this Forum was active....Boy, You all must chat as much as you grill!
I think I have the hubby convinced on trading the Kirby in for the EGG....he orignally traded in the bowling ball to a reduced price on the Kriby. Any trade in options on the egg! If not is there anyone out there that wants to contribute to a great cause!
The Hollidoll green egg fund![p]Take care and good eating!
p.s. I can image corn on the egg as I read all these delicious posts.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Hollidoll,[p]To own an egg is great - to have someone contribute cash to help make the purchase is even better! Good luck![p]OctoberGlory

• Shelby
    Shelby Posts: 803
    Options
    Hollidoll,
    Corn is great; so are potatoes...sweet or bakers. In fact, I'm doing some corn on the cob Saturday along with 3 chickens to enjoy during a baseball game. Friends coming over who've never seen the Egg in action...and I can't wait.

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Hollidoll, welcome aboard.. I noted your prior posts and thought I better extend my sympathy. You have been exposed to the "EggVirus" and no amount of "processing" is gonna cure ya.
    Good luck in the quest..
    Char-Woody[p]

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Hollidoll,
    soooo? I think you have the idea that we (The Cult of the Big Green Egg) have something special here. A lot of people think I'm nuts when I start talking about Mr. Egg. If those pork loins that Pat and Jim had last Sunday were done on an Egg they would have been as tender nad moist as any you have ever tasted!
    Welcome and glad you could make it.[p]Carey

• Unknown
    Options
    OctoberGlory,
    Are you saying your the first contributor to the Hollidoll Fund? Once I gather enough for my "BIG" purchase I will be on everyday. You all are the example of friendlness egg owners. Nice to meet you!
    Carey the pork at Jims was great but I do not know any better because I am not a proud owner of the Egg yet. So I will let you know in due time.[p]Have a nice weekend.
    Hollidoll