Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Going West Young Egg!

Big MurthBig Murth Posts: 350
edited 11:05AM in EggHead Forum
Hey, whadda 'ya know? Two most recent posts, finally....west of yours truly! The Egg Brigade is rolling it's way West--witness communiques from Scottsdale AZ and now Medford OR
. Glad to see and hear that our ranks are swelling on the frontier outpost of
the Western Egg Territories. Welcome brothers and sisters new to the cult
a not necessarily politically correct collection of the world's most informed/becoming informed BBQ-heads, ever willing and able to coach you through and to total Eggnificance!! Big Murth in New Mexico.
·

Comments

• sdbeltsdbelt Posts: 267
    Thanks for the welcome. One of my best friends has had an egg for 2 yrs now and I finally broke down and got one of my own. I had borrowed his old Weber water smoker for the last 6 months and though I'm nothing close to the BBQer he is, I was ready for the move up.[p]Steve.
    ·
  • Big Murth,moving west indeed! las vegas here and am a proud new egg owner!

·
  • Big Murth,[p]OK West is good & I'm one of them being from Medford, Oregon but how about this: I've got a place in Cabo San Lucas Mexico that I spend 5 to 6 months in. The egg is going there so I guess its international now. [p]Hasta Luego,[p]Mañana
    Miguel

·
  • Big MurthBig Murth Posts: 350
    Mañana Mike,
    Have spent some time years ago in Medford, and partied hearty in Ashland (Rogue River area, eh?)---sounds like you take that great greenery south and bake awhile down in Baja. Lucky you, and all the seafood that gets to meet Senor Huevo.

·