Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Here she is "Standing Rib Roast"

Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
edited 3:08PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Thanks for the help. Here's the finished result. It was grrrrreat!

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Big Daddy, Good pics. Getting me in the Standing Prime rib roast mood. That board has my interest..Nice wood, and makes a nice presentation.

• Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Big Daddy,
    You've done yourself and all of us here on the "Forum" proud!!!! In fact I think anyone would be proud to serve something like that to their guests! No matter how it was cooked![p]I bet it tasted even better than it looked!!! Both of the pictures sure look great![p]Way to go! This "Egg" thing is gona make you famous yet! :-)))[p]
    Dr. Chicken