Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thank You Gretl for the Great Salmon

Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
edited 6:33AM in EggHead Forum
View?u=1692104&a=12990706&p=49171255
<p />Cooked Gretl's Buorbon Dijon Glazed Salmon tonight. It was the best my wife and I ever hade. We never thought it possible to beat our last Salmon cook, but it did. Did the beauty at 390 for 1hr. 10 mins. Delish... Delish...
Hope the picture comes out allright, I'm new with the Digicam and picture posting.
Happy Holiday to all!
B D

·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Big Daddy,[p]I like that cutting board.[p]Tim
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,334
    Big Daddy,
    Now that is one righteous looking slab-o-salmon. i agree with Tim...nice cutting board, but that fish is something to be proud of. Nice work with the new cam too![p]Gretl's recipe is killer.
    beers atcha.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • GretlGretl Posts: 670
    Big Daddy,
    Thanks. I'm honored! Glad you liked it. Sorry the acknowledgment is late, since I didn't check the Forum all weekend.
    Cheers,
    Gretl

·