Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Fatty… WOW!

edited 5:01PM in EggHead Forum
I’ve seen all the fatty posts but didn’t really pay a whole lot of attention to them… just new they were sausage of some sort. Well I found myself in need of a brunch meat and looked here Saturday evening. As luck would have I found a detailed yet simple bit of instructions. Grabbed 3 Jimmy Dean rolls in three flavors. Short on time I went for about 300* for a couple hours. Holy cow… or should I say pig those were a hit. Once again this site and my egg made me look like some sort of Iron Chef. Thanks to whoever posted the instructions? I’ll definitely be researching on how to make these even better and more unique.

·