Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

We just bought a BGE!

edited 7:58PM in EggHead Forum
We just bought a medium size BGE. We are so eggcited to finally get it. We had been searching around for a grill, and we researched the ones we were looking at and found that this one was the one that suited our needs the best. We look forward to learning and perfecting our cooking skills using it. My wife who never grills and doesn't know how or ever wanted to know how has asked me to teach her so she can use it!

Comments

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    panther,
    We are here for the 2 of you. Welcome to the family.

• TurkeyTurkey Posts: 38
    panther,[p]Congrats on your new member of the family. We have had our for four days and have cooked on it 3 times.[p]Mark
  • SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    panther,[p]Welcome to the family and forum. You will enjoy the results of your cooks.[p]Spin

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    panther, Congrats, You will find all kinds of help here as I did when I bought mine less than a year ago. You will never regret this purchase.[p]CWM

• ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    panther, Congratulations on your purchase. You will never regret it and you will continue to be amazed at all the things you will cook on a "charcoal" grill, and, all the help you can find here from all these selfless people. You're in for a real treat.
    later,
    ChefRD