Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Baby Backs Help Wanted...

edited 6:57PM in EggHead Forum
It's been a while since I regularly followed this forum, and just wondering, since you guys are always experimenting and improving your methods, is there a new consensus on how best to do baby backs riibs? The last (and only) batch I made last year came out GREAT, but I don't remember the exact method I used - just that I did use JJ's (excellent!) Rub.[p]Thanks for the help.

Comments

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Jerry,
    Dome temp @ 250*. I do it direct using a v-rack or a rib rack for 3.5 hrs then check for tenderness. If not quite done cook another 30 min.

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Jerry, My personal favorite method is 250-275 indirect for 5 hours then BBQ sauce with the vents closed for 30 more minutes.[p]CWM

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    View?u=1386188&a=10352365&p=34908559
    <p />Jerry, Forgot pic.