Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ok, gonna buy a small egg

flajokerflajoker Posts: 52
edited 1:20PM in EggHead Forum
How much stuff can i put on this baby at one time. I have a medium black cooker I bought 3 years back. I just gotta try an egg. I think the small would be just to small. Thanks for everyones help

• Big MurthBig Murth Posts: 350
    I'm surprised you haven't received the hearty chorus of votes for "Bigger is better" yet, from all the rest of the Eggsters who hang around this website!! I started off with a Large, and thank God I did. Anything less wouldn't cut it, but I picked up a Mini, for those quick and small cooks, when you're doing 2-4 or 5 pieces of chicken, or a couple of medium sized steaks. Much more efficient than using the Large, but one should get the real deal first, for your long, low & slow cooks, and the big parties you'll be throwing on your patio this summer. Get the Mini for the quiet times, tailgating and at the beach or campsite. Aloha amigo!

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    flajoker,[p]I would recommend starting with a larger size if finances allow. BGE had a trade-up deal where you could trade in your smaller one for a larger unit on a pro rated basis. I'm not sure if it is still in effect.[p]Best of luck on your choice. You will love the Egg.[p]Spin