Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

shout out to Smokin Todd

char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
edited 2:04AM in EggHead Forum
Smoking Todd - can you re-post your temps and time for those sausages you did at the Fest. I want to try them this evening.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    char buddy,
    Dem was sum awesome sausages..wish I could have eaten more[p]Wess

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    char buddy,
    Any thick italian sausage will do. All i usually add is salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sausage absorbs alot of smoke, and I love mainly the smokey flavor.
    At dome temp 0f 250-260, place on the grill. Flip them after 45 min, then take them off in 30 minutes. Use any fruit wood of your choice.
    Hope you enjoy them!