Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

shout out to Smokin Todd

char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
edited 4:29AM in EggHead Forum
Smoking Todd - can you re-post your temps and time for those sausages you did at the Fest. I want to try them this evening.
Thanks

·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    char buddy,
    Dem was sum awesome sausages..wish I could have eaten more[p]Wess

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    char buddy,
    Any thick italian sausage will do. All i usually add is salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sausage absorbs alot of smoke, and I love mainly the smokey flavor.
    At dome temp 0f 250-260, place on the grill. Flip them after 45 min, then take them off in 30 minutes. Use any fruit wood of your choice.
    Hope you enjoy them!
    ST

·