Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

And the winner is..........

Options
KennyG
KennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
winner.jpg
<p />Every entry submitted![p]"How does one pick from among the stars in the sky?" - Charleton Heston as Moses in the 10 Commandments.[p]Thanks again the hard work and creativity so apparent when highlighting your entrees.[p]K~G[p]

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    KennyG, way to go, and your the real winner for the fun posting. that makes me feel like a winner too.
    C~W[p]

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]You are much too kind, I was just the instigator. The real winner is that gentleman forum member from Iowa who so selfishly shares the results of his BGE experimentation with us. He just keeps coming up with new techniques and innovations that even make this kind of cooking possible. [p]K

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    KennyG, That will get you everywhere. :-)[p]The real fun is in everyones success. When ya put all the pieces together on this forum, it makes a great portrait of human relationships. We are all part of the big picture.
    Cheers to ya..keep up the good ideas.
    C~W[p]

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    KennyG,[p] Kenny, as usual, you have hit the nail on the head. The more I look at all the pictures, the fatter I get. Good job.[p]Earl
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    Life is good..as they say[p]Wess