Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Pork Virgin No More!!!

edited 1:42PM in EggHead Forum
With the great assistance of Char Woody, I cooked my first butt and served a magnificent Mother's Day meal. I was a little too type A for the cook I think, but I managed to leave the "main guests" in humpty for approximately 18 hours without opening until the polder hit 200* When I opened the lid, I saw a sight to behold. One of my 6.5 lb butts was so tender it nearly fell apart when I lifted it from the grill. 14 dinner guests ate nearly 12 lbs of pork. I think it was good!!![p]Dessert was the Bananna Balinese on the recipe list. Try it. You'll like it!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Eggcitable One, I stood and gazed in wonderment just like you in the beginning. I still do! :-)
    Just remember, the help that you recieve, is a culmination of years of help that I and other's recieved and we are happy to pass it along.
    Good Q' and cheers to ya...
    C~W[p]

·