Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

19 hours and 200* later...

fontzmarkfontzmark Posts: 28
edited 12:22AM in EggHead Forum
I have a beautiful pork butt! The egg and all the advice worked perfectly, going to go like this: pulled pork with dipping sauce(no buns, sandwiches tomorrow, maybe!)German potato salad, corn pudding with green chilies and a rasberry sorbet to finish it off, I have refrained from even picking any crust off the butt, well maybe one bite, this is gonna be sweet!

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    fontzmark,
    Sounds like a killer meal. I usually end up nixing the buns, and going for straight meat and slaw after the first sammich. And have never made corn pudding and sorbet. [p]You are in for a treat.
    seeya
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    fontzmark,[p]Sounds like good eatin' to me![p]Smokey