Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Rutland Gasket

Grill With BillGrill With Bill Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A while back someone posted a part number for a replacement gasket manufactured by Rutland. The time has come for me to replace my gasket and I can't find that message in the archive (I keep getting error messages when I try to search). So if anyone can either give me the number or point me in the direction of the previous message I'd appreciate it.[p]Thanks.
Bill

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Grill With Bill,
    Odd that you should post.. I think I can help you maybe...heeeyaaaa. I did my Large BGE with Rutland PolyGlas fiber gasket yesterday..and its a beaut...I had a few problems that came to light and if you wish..e.mail me and I will give ya all the "right" answers. Cleaning,etc. Save you some problems..I had forgotten some of this a few years ago. Now the light is blinking again..
    Cheers...
    Char-Woody
    Gasket kit, Item #95

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Grill With Bill, go to this site and type in "Gasket Stove Kit" and it will tak eyou to the kit I like.

[ul][li]Aubuchon [/ul]