Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Kool-aid ?

edited 2:09PM in EggHead Forum
Hi All,
Just need to know about the Kool-aid in the corner?
I have seen it many times and just can't figure it out!!!!

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Jupiter Jim,[p] It's a cult thing..
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,961
    Celtic Wolf,[p]Now that you told him about the Kool-ade you gotta teach him the secret handshake![p]We really shouldn't tell the newbies EVERYTHING until they've learned how to start a fire should we?
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,373
    Celtic Wolf,
    and if we found out he drank it or he learned the secret handshake but didn't own a BGE then we would just have to kill him...

L, M, S, Mini
    Dunlap, IL
    Sundown,[p] He needs a camera to take close-up pictures of food too.[p]
  • Celtic Wolf,
    Did you have to be so descriptive?
    I will pick up the demo Egg this weekend, already have all the DP rubs and a weed burner tourch to light the Egg. Fritz has my money to. The wife is a little concerned that all I do is check the forum.
    I intended to be at the meet and greet but my third period exam is scheduled from 1:00 to 3:o5 and it is a 4 hour drive from Jupiter so Kaynocook and I will see ya Saturday in the AM.

• Jupiter Jim,
    Sorry I forgot to report that we already have the camera, in fact we have two. Also have a soon to be idle Weber (sorry to use bad words)gasser!

• Sundown,
    OH NO, here we go again! You know how much we all love those close-ups? I wonder how long THIS thread will go?

• Jupiter Jim,
    click the link below

[ul][li]kool aid reference explained[/ul]
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,961
    Legally Blind Egghead,[p]For freeking ever if Celtic Wolf and I have our way!
    Sundown,[p] Somebody will complain!!