Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

It’s A Sickness

RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday Morning, I grabbed the golf clubs and started to call around to see who wanted to hit nine holes. I had no luck so I did the next best thing, I fired up the egg to make some jerky. And now comes the sick part… I had just lit the fire starter and I did not even have the meat on yet, Scot called and said that he was ready to golf and I opted out. Now that is a sickness. [p]I traded nine holes of golf for seven hours of yard work and Jerky making. I am still sore.[p]Tonight is a skirt steak for fajitas as part of a belated Cinco De Mayo meal. The local grocery store only had some bad looking jalapeno peppers, but I did find a Poblano after much searching.[p]Happy Grilling,
RhumAndJerk

Comments