Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Sausage on the Egg

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 2:00PM in EggHead Forum
I just pulled off the hot italian sausage..and a word of time I will definately use a drip that grease can sure mess up some lump..but it burns off fairly easily...Live and Learn...and Life is Good..[p]Wess

• Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
    WessB,[p] Yeah, you gotta watch out for those flareups. I did 24 bratwurst on Sunday and I was thankin' my lucky stars I had those fireman's gloves on to turn the sausages. Those gloves are the best tongs I ever bought![p]MikeO
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    trust me..I`m in the market for some decent gloves..been looking at welders gloves..didnt have amy flare ups..just some funky smellin smoke..[p]Wess