Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sausage on the Egg

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 6:50PM in EggHead Forum
I just pulled off the hot italian sausage..and a word of advice...next time I will definately use a drip pan...man that grease can sure mess up some lump..but it burns off fairly easily...Live and Learn...and Life is Good..[p]Wess
·

Comments

• Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
    WessB,[p] Yeah, you gotta watch out for those flareups. I did 24 bratwurst on Sunday and I was thankin' my lucky stars I had those fireman's gloves on to turn the sausages. Those gloves are the best tongs I ever bought![p]MikeO
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    MikeO,
    trust me..I`m in the market for some decent gloves..been looking at welders gloves..didnt have amy flare ups..just some funky smellin smoke..[p]Wess

·