Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Use of Firebricks

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We are proud owners of a brand new BGE and have already cooked with it a couple of times this week. We're very pleased with the egg and are anxious to try lots of the many recipes available on this site and elsewhere. I have noticed numerous references to firebricks and am wondering what the benefits and uses of them are. This topic has probably been covered already and I searched the Forum using the keyword of firebricks and got a number of hits; however, I wasn't able to read any of them. Something about not being available. Appreciate any words of wisdom about firebricks and, if I need them, where the might be purchased in the Washington, D.C. area. Thanks

Comments