Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DP Raging River Salmon

Options
AZ Traveler
AZ Traveler Posts: 664
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did a little salmon tonight with the DP Raging River Recipe. Here it is cooking:[p]IMG_0548.jpg[p]Here it is off the grill:[p]IMG_0549.jpg[p]Here it is served with rice and cottage cheese:[p]IMG_0550.jpg[p]Thanks to DP for good products and recipes. AZ Traveler

Comments

• Memphis
    Memphis Posts: 144
    Options
    AZ Traveler, By far mine and my familys favorite way to do salmon !!!!!!!!!!

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    AZ Traveler,
    Same here. Even invited the neighbors over and ate outside the weather was so nice. Delicious salmon, compliments of AlaskanC, followed by Key Lime Pie and coffee. A very nice evening...[p]Spring "Head Ranch Hand" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• AlaskanC
    AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Options
    Leroy - wait 'till I can send you some fresh stuff - you won't believe the difference!
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    AlaskanC,
    You're spoiling me but I can get used to being spoiled. Fresh would be great but I have to say, the frozen salmon I cooked last night was better'n anything I've found here.

And I'm also finally getting the hang of cooking salmon. No wonder I never liked it before,,, it was poor quality and I was cooking it all wrong. You and Brent have made a believer out of me.[p]Spring "Test Kitchen For Alaskan Salmon" Chicken[p]