Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kentucky Derby--Tandoori Wings?

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Kentucky Derby is Saturday. This means all of Louisville will shut down for the afternoon and all life will stop for the most exciting 2 minutes in sport come 6:04 pm.[p]It also means lots of great food. The party we will go to will have tons of stuff catered and we will bring appetizers. Lasst year we took Cat's Backs and were a huge hit.[p]I think this year I am going to do wings. I am thinking of doing them tandoori style for a real change of pace.[p]Fritz[p]
·

Comments

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Fritz,
    Speaking of the Derby, I just received an e-mail from Bill Samuels, president of Maker's Mark. His Mint Julep recipe is always a winner.
    Have fun! JCA

[ul][li]The Kentucky Derby & Mint Juleps[/ul]
    ·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Fritz,[p]I've done tandoori wings using Patak's tandoori paste. Follow the marinade directions on the jar (it's just the paste and plain yogurt), marinade overnight and grill like you would any other kind of wing. It makes a great appetizer.

·