Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest 2001 Fruit Kabob Recipe Posted

Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
edited 11:33PM in EggHead Forum
·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    MikeO,[p]I regret not being able to attend. Tell me anout the fruit kabobs! Sounds interesting, not something I would have thought of, but worth a try. What were the results?[p]Smokey

·
  • Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
    Smokey,[p] Recipe is fairly self-explanatory, but a picture can be found at:[p]http://www.tm52.com/eggfest/000-031.jpg[p]Results: as soon as I took one off the grill, it disappeared![p]Seriously, as I tried to show last year with the grilled pineapple slices, fruit can be a wonderful addition to one's grilling resumé. Mangoes are especially tasty grilled![p]MikeO
    ·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    000-031.jpg
    <p />MikeO,[p]Wonderful treat - I hope mine come out half as good as yours. [p]Tim
    ·