Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Posting the "naan issue"

bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
edited 5:20AM in EggHead Forum
Here you go:
[ul][li]EggFest Naan[/ul]

Comments

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    bdavidson,[p]Naan was one of the things I never thought I'd try on the Egg. In fact, you might say I was a naan-believer. At Eggfest, though, ST and I camped out by bdavidson for a while and ate naan-stop naan for a while. This stuff is awesome, and I highly recommend it. bd was turning out each piece of naan in a matter of minutes, and though the preparation is naan-trivial, I'm no longer intimidated by the requirements of the cook after seeing bd make it so wonderfully.[p]All in all, though I am very much a carnivore, it was nice to have this naan-meat treat at E2K+1.[p]Cornfed
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    000-017.jpg
    <p />bdavidson,[p]It's on my short list of things to try. Thanks for sharing it with us.[p]Tim
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Tim M, who is that chubby little guy clear over on the right side warming his hands on the BGE?
    :-)
    C~W
    (The one with the white hair)

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Tim M,
    Mrs. Jobu front and center. She is holding one of Earl’s famous Baby Beers. My backside and Dan sitting down. Char Buddy (BGE Apron) talking to Mr. Toad over my right shoulder.[p]Cool picture,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Char-Woody,
    Mr. Toad.
    R&J

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    RhumAndJerk, you recognized him tooooo??
    What a terrific individual..!! And fits right in with the rest of em. I knew that..but thanks for the uptake..!!
    C~W

• MACMAC Posts: 442
    Tim M,
    So what is the thing he is cooking on? It looks too small to be a plate setter

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    MAC,
    its only a plate setter if memory serves me right[p]Wess

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    MAC,
    That is my original plate setter that Brad was using.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Cornfed,
    my man..you have a way with words..LOL
    It was some good stuff tho...[p]Wess

• BDBD Posts: 87
    Cornfed,
    You're crazy! Thanks for the kind words. Naan would go well at the Meadowlands.