Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

the right choice-L or XL BGE?

Options
Pop'nfresh
Pop'nfresh Posts: 10
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am confused and undecided as to which size to purchase, L oe XL BGE.I usually cook for 2-4 adults, sometimes 6, and rarely any larger than that. Any suggestions or guidance to the "right choice" would be appreciated![p]Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    ron, based on what you have said, the large will probably do for 99% of your needs. However, that having been said, once you have the extra space of the XL available you find that you can do more items on the grill at one time so your grilling needs will grow. Personally, I'd opt for the large, learn to use it well and then decide: Do I get another large (or XL or medium or small) to go along with the one I have or do I sell my large and get the XL. It might be six months or it might be two years, but you WILL get to that point.