Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Stuffed pork chop suggestions

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got some nice pork chops approx 1 1/2 to 2" thick and was hoping to get some suggestions on different stuffings I may want to try..I have never done a stuffed chop before ( Egg or no egg ) so would love to hear some of the different variations you all have..They obviously wont have much if any time to marinate as I get home around 4 pm and would like to eat them this evening....So if you would please...give some ideas..times..temps..etc...I read all the listings in the recipe section and was hoping to get more of a variety..not to mention I dont have many of the ingredients on hand..[p]Thanks in advance..
Wess

Comments