Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Da Mayor and Da Fest

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
edited 11:55PM in EggHead Forum
Just had a few slivers of time yesterday to make some short posts, but wanted to say my share about this incredible weekend. From the time Earl and Barb arrived at my house on Thursday, and every moment until I left on Sunday morning was memorable. The people who I had already met felt like old friends. The people who I just met....they seemed like old friends too. It is difficult to describe the comradery that existed among all.[p]I won't mention the food, as I would surely leave out some of the best dishes! But there was SO much food, and even a more incredible variety. I did not try one bite of food that was under a B+.[p]Cobalt blue skies, upper 60's and a nice breeze, newly greened trees to provide shade from the strong sun (except for Jobu....who was truly a redneck). Just being outdoors on a day like Saturday's would have been enough for me. Throw in some of the best eats in the world and whole bunch good friends and an o'gasm is imminent.[p]Dale had a permanent smile built in, and his staff reflected his enthusiasm. Every single person on at Seasonal worked hard (I never saw James sit down), and they were all more than friendly. I felt like they were old friends also.[p]So, thanks to all for one of the most memorable weekends of my life.
NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Nature Boy,
    Ditto..Ditto..Ditto...
    Very well said...but wouldn`t that be an Eggasm....LOL[p]Wess

·