Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lamb Lollipop Recipe??? Yo, RTD, Chris, et al

SouthOfI10SouthOfI10 Posts: 213
edited 8:53AM in EggHead Forum
Okay, searching the archives and the Dizzy Pig site has produced squat for finding the lamb lollilop recipe this evening. I know, I know. It's probably been posted a hundred times, but all I can find is Rick's yummy looking pictures with no idea of how to cook. On the way home from work, I picked up a few of them and wanted to give it a shot. Earlier this week, I tried lamb for the second time. It was a few slices of leg of lamb from a coworker, also Egged. It was fantastic, and I am waiting patiently for his recipe as well.[p]Any help would be greatly appreciated.[p]s

Comments

• SouthOfI10,
    you're just gonna luv it!

[ul][li]dizzy pig lamb lolipops[/ul]
  • Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Thanks. I saw this on the DP site, but yours looked like they were seperated prior to the cook. The chops that I bought are already seperated. Follow the same procedure, or did I buy the wrong shtuff?