Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

You shoulda been there!

edited 7:20AM in EggHead Forum
fe957e25.jpg.orig.jpg
<p />Just back from Eggfest! Unfortunately, a child's later commitment kept me from staying until the end (or drinking as much beer as I wanted). There was jerk chicken and ribs, pulled pork, stuffed pork, chicken wings, to-die-for quail, tandoori chicken, stir fry, brunswick stew...did I mention beer?..great music, good people. You shoulda been there! Check out pictures here: www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292712001[p]VFucci[p]VFucci
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    VFucci, Its good to see Dr.Chicken showed up...:-)
    That was a good'un...
    C~W

·
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Char-Woody,
    I laughed when I saw the picture too! :-)))[p]Dr. C

·
  • Char-Woody,[p]With all of the carnivorous delicacies cooked on Saturday, I'm surprised someone didn't try to throw Dr. Chicken on the grill! Sort of like being the only Christian at a lion festival <g>.[p]VFucci

·