Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Love this board......

edited 10:50PM in EggHead Forum
thanks to all who posted advice to my earlier post. Ain't the Egg great. Not only do you get a great product but also friendly fellow eggers to help you out when you need it. thanks again
·

Comments

• I second that- this board has renewed my interest in grilling. Thanks everyone!
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Skooter,
    I will also agree about the people on this forum, you are all great. Even if I don't post, I read the forum daily.
    Thanks,
    New Bob

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Sweet and Meaty,
    Please stop back often. If we can help people cook better food, it is a better world.
    Plus you will make some new friends too! Earl, Barb and MikeO jus left a few hours ago.
    We shared stories and smiles, as well as a 7 pound chicken, and 2 filet mignons.
    Some grilled portabellos and some corn on de cob......Oh yeah, and a bunch o beers.
    Welcome
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·