Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Love this board......

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
thanks to all who posted advice to my earlier post. Ain't the Egg great. Not only do you get a great product but also friendly fellow eggers to help you out when you need it. thanks again
·

Comments

• I second that- this board has renewed my interest in grilling. Thanks everyone!
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Skooter,
    I will also agree about the people on this forum, you are all great. Even if I don't post, I read the forum daily.
    Thanks,
    New Bob

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
    Sweet and Meaty,
    Please stop back often. If we can help people cook better food, it is a better world.
    Plus you will make some new friends too! Earl, Barb and MikeO jus left a few hours ago.
    We shared stories and smiles, as well as a 7 pound chicken, and 2 filet mignons.
    Some grilled portabellos and some corn on de cob......Oh yeah, and a bunch o beers.
    Welcome
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·