Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A beautiful day

BlueSmokeBlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
edited 9:32PM in EggHead Forum
It's always a beautiful day when I've got the cooker fired up. It's a Colorado spring snowstorm, temp about 30 degrees and holding. Little if any wind.
Today's run is 2 racks of back ribs, 4# of brisket flat and a 5# rump roast. I'm going to put the roast in the rib rack so I can run it fat side up. (Oh, and the duck giblets - the dogs absolutely love barbecue. And my wife likes the drippings pan as an add-in to dog food. Says it's better than anything commercial to get them to eat.)

Comments

• PainterPainter Posts: 464
    BlueSmoke, Sounds pretty as a picture,and its tolerable when the wind isn't howling. Fresh air is good for the appettite. Smorgasborg time at your house today.
    Painter

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,411
    BlueSmoke,
    Having a lovely time, wish I were there!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings