Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest Tee-Shirt

Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
edited 2:41PM in EggHead Forum
eggfest-t.jpg
<p />I just got an Eggfest2001 Tee-Shirt from the Host of Eggfest (DaMayor) so I could post a picture of it. The chicken is on the front and the riddle is on the back. It's a nice quality shirt too. Be sure to check out the website and register so you can get one too![p]http://www.tm52.com/eggfest[p]LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!![p]Tim
[ul][li]EGGFEST2001 - April 28[/ul]
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Tim M,
    Kewl.....[p]8 days 15 hours....[p]Wess

·
  • ShelbyShelby Posts: 803
    Tim M,
    Tshirt looks great. Anyway those of us not able to make the Eggfest can buy one?

·
  • SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Shelby,[p]I just got off the phone with Jennifer from Seasonal Distributors. They are still available and a call to them will net you one.[p]Spin

·