Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Eggfest - March 16th and March 17th

Options
QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Everyone...[p]I just wanted to thank you for your patience and let you know that the announcement for the Florida Eggfest is now up (check out the link above)! [p]My heartfelt thanks go to the webteam (you know who you are) for all their hard work in getting this out there for me. I couldn't have done it without them.[p]Let the registrations begin!!!![p]Tonia
:~)

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    QBabe,
    Just registered. I'm not sure if I will cook yet. Is it going to be a problem? I won't know until very close to the date. I'm coming down a few days before to go bass fishing with an old friend and he needs to understand the POWER OF THE EGG firsthand.

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Sundown,[p]There is an early registration discount as well as a price difference for cooks (since they have food costs that they must cover themselves). When we get closer to the 'Fest, there is a date that will be the cutoff for mailing in registrations. I don't want to risk any coming in the mail after I leave for Ocala, so beyond that day, you'd just pay cash on the day of the 'Fest and wouldn't be able to take advantage of the early registration break in price.[p]Tonia
    :~)