Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pork Steak Questions

EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can find several archived posts about marinating or adding bbq sauce to pork steaks carved from a Boston Butt but I don't find how they were cooked. What I know so far is to get a Boston Butt and have it sliced into half inch steaks. Then they were either marinated and grilled or grilled then thrown into a pan with bbq sauce to simmer. What I don't know is what dome temp to cook them, how long, direct or indirect, what moon phase is best :-), etc... I know I'll get some differing ideas but I would appreciate more info from anyone who has done this or stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. Thanks.
XLBGE & LBGE
North Richland Hills, TX

Comments