Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Still Searching for a home for the XL

DHallDHall Posts: 180
edited 1:30PM in EggHead Forum
Still thinking about possible homesites for my XL. Have a BGE brand table for my Large but the XL is sitting on the ground right now. I have looked at some table designs on the Whiz's site. Has anyone had any luck with a table large enough to hold a XL and a L that was still fairly easy to roll around?

• RRPRRP Posts: 19,364
    LOL - but iffin I were closer to you in MS I would take on that challenge as long as you agreed to pay the cost for the "small block V-8 and drive train" to move that babe!

L, M, S, Mini
    Dunlap, IL
  • TheHulkTheHulk Posts: 157
    DHall,[p]How are are you trying to move the table with eggs? You're definetely going to need something with some pretty stout wheels. Good to see another egger posting from MS. Good luck.