Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MINI

Options
MAC
MAC Posts: 442
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HUUUURAAAAAH ! ! !
The mini just arrived. Halco Grills beat the Brown Shirts. The package arrived in an explosion proof box able to withstand a 5 Mega ton explosion. Ok, only a 1 Mega ton. They must have more in wraping than the cost of the mini. Really UPS could have just flown over and pushed it out of the back of the plane and it would habe been fine. Or kicked it off the back of the truck at about 40 MPH. My hat is off to Halco. I will have a nice easter present for my wife. I'll post the picture, if I can remember how.[p]MAC

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    MAC, atta boy Mac...Ol Hal came thru with the green..:-)
    Mine tomorrow maybe...I did get a delayed Xmas gift today..my digi camera arrived. [p]Cheers up and atcha!..C~W[p]

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Excellent! Congrats on the digi cam. So far, I've seen the packing jobs by halco after the initial reported breakages described as being able to handle an elephant tap dance and now a massive nulear detonation. A very good follow-up job by halco. Talk about listening to customer feedback![p]Anyway, hope you get as much joy from your new toys as I am getting from mine. Since you're already a seasoned multi-Egger, I'll be interested to see what new concoctions you can dream up now that you have 3! I'm living vicariously through the likes of yourself and YB, trying to learn the Egg innovations that I can employ to make the most out of the product. I highly suspect that the mini double rack is in my near future...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed, that YB swings a mean golf club..and handles a wrench real well too..!! Now if we can just get him to cook sumptin..:-)
    His eggs are way too clean!!
    I have a couple of weird ideas, (remember, I said it first) and anxious to see how they work.
    C~W

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    corianshelf.jpg
    <p />Char-Woody,
    Ok Fred,here is a close up of the inside of my large egg,time for a wash job,it won't get one today,off to the Masters.[p]Larry